If you are not earning 50% profit per job, then there may be something wrong with your approach. What’s missing in your restoration business?
The insurance damage repair business is one place where restoration businesses have a shot at regularly producing double-digit profits!
Xactimate pricing in this field allows them to do just that—and it’ll put more cash into their pocket along the way too thanks to our low prices and high-quality service delivery standards (which we’ve earned through years of experience).
- Are you looking for a high-quality building material that will last?
- Have you ever been convinced that your estimates are precise, but in reality, they’re not accurate?
- Have you ever had a change order that went against your company’s rules and ended up costing more than if they would have just done the job without one?
- Are you struggling to keep up with your staff’s lavish spending on material allowances?
- Workers often over-buy the materials needed for a job, but if they do so it is because their supervisors tell them to.
- Workers often buy tools for their jobs, but they never seem to make it back.
- Do you buy equipment that is regularly checked out by your employees and then forgotten about in some faraway warehouse?
- Giving out credit cards is a huge mistake if you’re giving them to key employees.
- We think that one of the best ways to motivate people is through financial incentives. Do you reward your employees for doing great work?
Don’t let these profit killers ruin your restoration business. If you’re feeling overwhelmed, it’s time to take control and book a free consultation with our team. We can help you get your construction services back on track and produce the profits you deserve. If you want to learn more about resto biz watch this video.