Are You Making 50% Profit on Your Restoration Rebuilds?
Grow Restoration Business by Producing Higher Construction Profits
In no other part of the construction industry is a contractor able to regularly produce 50% profit per job over, and over, and over again than in the insurance damage repair business!
Using Xactimate pricing in damage repair and doing all the right things in all the right ways contractors can regularly earn 50% profits. If you are not, why not?
If you’re not earning 50% profit per job something is wrong.
- Do you buy your high value building materials retail?
- Do you regularly leave money on the table through poor estimating?
- Do change orders eat your lunch losing money most of the time?
- Do your staff frequently excessively overspend material allowances?
- Do workers over buy the quantity of materials needed for the job that either end up in the dumpster or altogether disappear from the job site?
- Do you buy tools for your workers that also regularly and mysteriously disappear from the tool room or job site?
- Do you give credit cards to key field employees – If so that is a big mistake!
- Do you pay bonuses, commissions, or incentives to “buy” better and more responsible behavior?
- Do you pay subcontractors and construction employees by the hour who often milk the clock and bilk your profits?
- Do you take bids from subcontractors who tell you what they will do your work for?
This is only a partial list of potential construction profit killers that can turn your best profit producer into rubble.
If your construction services division is just too much for you to handle today might be the best day to begin to take control and produce a profit turnaround. Nothing in the industry will produce more revenue and higher profits than construction services – but you must tame the profit killing beast to do it.
Reference: 6 Month Coaching Plan – The Profit Maker – Make More Money Than Ever Before Managing Your Business Like a Pro!
Subscribe and receive our weekly blogs in your email inbox at http://growmyrestorationbusiness.com/blog/ – scroll to bottom of the page.
Comments are closed