Should I Get into Contents Cleaning?
My restoration company operated a state-of-the-art Fire Center with complete contents cleaning and long-term storage. It was an award winner, a marketing machine, and a super moneymaker!
Should you get into contents cleaning?
- You can make a 65% profit margin
- It only takes about $20,000 of equipment
- It is a specialty service most contractors don’t provide. It sets you apart as unique and special.
- You can subcontract your services to other companies
- You can provide a specialty service TPAs and carriers are looking for
- It’s the last piece to becoming a genuine full-service fire restoration company … cleanup, contents, and rebuild
- You can buy used equipment
- You can begin with as little as 2,000 square feet of warehouse space
- Your crew is generally part-time
- Many contents cleaning jobs exceed $30,000 in charges
- It will help you get more high-paying fire jobs
Contents cleaning is one of the best additional services to add to your service offerings. With minimal training, you could open for business.
Reference: The Business Transformer – Double, Even Triple Your Business in 18 – 24 Months
Comments are closed