Grow Your Existing Restoration Business into the Millions!
Our average experienced contractor earns $700,000 to $1.2 million in the first year! We show you how to scale your business, help you find the right staff, and position you and your company for success.
Start a New Restoration Business Right!
On average, our new contractors earn their first contract within 75 days from inception. They make $600,000 to $850K in their first year. This is how you start a business well!
Many new restoration contractors already own a business, like plumbing or carpet cleaning. They know they could make more money doing the job than referring it, but who has the time?
In existing restoration businesses, the owner is struggling to keep up with what they have. Is there really room for more business?
With the coaching tips and processes that The Restoration Entrepreneur team has created and discovered, we help you create time. We’ll make you more efficient, more profitable, and more relaxed by showing how to get everything done effectively.
Every business is only as good as its people. Do you know the “secrets” to finding the right staff and keeping them?
The team at The Restoration Entrepreneur will show you where to find great people, how to get them hired, and how to keep them on staff. We’ll show you how to increase your staff’s efficiency and how they can help you build profits.
How much money is sitting in your Accounts Receivable? How long has it been there? How many people owe you money when you owe money to others?
If you’re seeing AR go 60 days, you’re doing it wrong. We’ll show you how you can collect AR faster and with less hassle.
Over 30 years of owning businesses, each of our coaches found the answer to the age-old question, “How can I get them to pay me?” We’ll teach it to you!
It’s All About ROI!
Will you make money by hiring The Restoration Entrepreneur (TRE) to teach you how to start and run your business better?
Here are the actual numbers:
On average, our start-up clients:
- Earn their first dollar within 75 days
- Average at least $20K in revenue every month after that
- By month three, you’ll be averaging $70K every month
- Earn $600,000 to $850,000 the first year
Current Restoration Business Owners
On average, you can expect:
- To earn your first TRE-led dollars in 45 days
- Your existing business to make over $70K in revenue in month one
- Be net-zero on the cost of training in three months
- To earn $800,000 to $1.2 million in the first with TRE systems
Over 1,000 resto companies are richer, stronger, and larger because of The Restoration Entrepreneur.
What does The Restoration Entrepreneur Offer Me?
No one in the business has more experience training and coaching restoration business owners than we do. Over the past 30 years, we’ve developed the systems you need to succeed.
- Six-, nine-, or 12-month consulting periods with scheduled trainings
- Meticulous course content that represents a decade of assembling global best practices
- Pre-planned and structured procedures that work, every time
- Written processes for every facet of your business
- Pre-written job descriptions that attract applicants and define everyone’s role
- Pre-negotiated deals on software and solutions to help you run your business
- Discounted rates on materials and sub-contracting labor
- Dozens of techniques for increasing your margin
- Marketing tools and ideas that deliver fast
- Turn-key methods for increasing your margin on every quote
Everything you need to succeed is here. You also get the personalized advice you need to help your business in your situation.
Let’s Get You Started!
Here’s an offer you can’t refuse! Contact Us Today!
Let one of our small business coaches give you hints and techniques you can use now to increase profits. Test drive a couple of ideas so you can see how fast we help you improve your bottom line.
It’s Tough Owning a Resto Business
There’s a lot to do and keep track of when you’re a restoration business owner. From the staff to the quotes to the bills to the marketing, your hands are full. With the right techniques and a few new skills, you can learn to get more done faster and with less stress.
Whether you have a multi-million-dollar business now or you’re just thinking about expanding into the resto business, our team has the knowledge and skills to help you start and grow a restoration business well.
Stop learning by trial and error!
We’ve already found ways that work best. We’ll teach them to you.
Grow your skills. Grow your business. Grow your bank account.
Recent Blog Posts
- The First Three Steps to Starting Your Restoration Business Starting a restoration business is a significant undertaking, but it doesn’t necessarily mean that you can’t do it and do it well. In this short blog we’ll look at the first three steps to starting your business. They might not be the same first steps as others would recommend, but these should be…
- Social Media for the Construction Industry (including Plumbing, Carpet Cleaning, or Restoration)The restoration business can be tough to market. After all, most people won’t even know you exist until a disaster strikes. Then suddenly they know the phrase “reconstruction company.” How can you easily market your business? Can you do it without spending a lot of money? Can it be done…
- Should you go south to the hurricane zone? A lot of decent restoration people want to go to the south to help restore homes after hurricanes or west after wildfires. Some will even look at the northeast when there’s a major winter storm. Many don’t because they don’t want to be seen as “carpetbaggers,” Northerners who showed up int he South after the Civil…
- How to Manage Multiple Businesses At The Restoration Entrepreneur, we encourage lots of people to start restoration businesses. Carpet cleaners and plumbers are ideal candidates, as are roofers and even hardware store owners. One of the most frequent concerns we hear is, “How can I run another business? This one already takes up all my time.” In many ways,…